Tuesday, March 1, 2011

How Awesome.....

I had visitors....how nice of you to stop by to check out my place...(I have to visit more often too :)  after all it is my place)  .....

Oh....... I went to the scrapbook expo with my niece on Friday...we had a great time and we got to pick up some of those Promarkers, thats buzzing around a few blogs...also picked some Japanese vellum paper(beautiful!) and bling of all colors shapes and sizes can you believe it for only ,99cents each, rolls of adhesive tape...also the sizzix booth demo Tim Holtz new toy...an electric die and embossing machine (meaning like the big shot/cuttlebug)...it even cuts and embosses metal!!! like butter...just with a touch of your finger (well... you had to hold down the button til it passes through).....

Did I mentioned I had a B-day??? (why would I....just to let you know I'm getting deeper into the senior citizen bracket...but not close enough to collect SS :( still have to wait another year).... but I did receive phone calls from my beautiful children, big hugs from my grandchildren...just luving it..is all I can say....
anyway......until  then

2 comments:

  1. Happy happy birthday, a bit late, but better late..... your day at the craft fair sounds great, I wish you'd taken your camera. I love drooling over things I can't get or can't afford :)
    hugs
    Enfys

    ReplyDelete
  2. What happened to your pics? Do you have to ask for permission from the companies you photographed? Good post mama.

    ReplyDelete