Sunday, June 3, 2012

Oh My! .....there has been a Change....
I been gone so long that blogger has changed its style??  is that the word I want to use???..no that's not the right word.....because it only took me forever to figure out and post and the preview does not show the whole blog like it use to (it help to read"new changes ") 
 Anyway I have decided I don't like blogging (really???...what gave it away) I enjoy making cards and thought this would be a great place to display them which it is.......
So I think I will just post pic of my cards....what do you think??? (and how long will that last??)
Now I have a new problem...hummmmmmm
I'm not on my laptop to access my pics (didn't last long...did it)

 I'll be back......really I will (don't hold your breath people)
Anyway.......until then....

1 comment:

  1. oh dear! what are you doing now? and yes you've been gone that long!

    ReplyDelete