Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Well....Here I Am..

Hello All....Thought I would finally post, just to show that I haven't given up on myself...LOL 
I have been drawing a blank mind when I enter my craft room (isn't that a killer?) especially when you get a few new toys to play with ....
Here is a card I made for a cyber friend going through some tough times..

 I luv the pattern paper, you can make a wedding card, sympathy or classy B-day card.....
I like the way the weaved ribbon just in one corner turned out, so you can still admire the background paper
 I distressed and inked with vintage photo the edges of the paper ..the ribbon is from M's
I cut the swirl pearls from "want 2 Scrap" when I went to the Scrap Expo last year (which had 2-3 in a pkg  only .99 cents)  added them just above and on the side the sentiment as if they are flowing out......

The scalloped square was cut from mini monogram also inked with vintage photo and Brillance Pearlescent oral


side view to see the pearls better

Anyway......until next time

3 comments:

  1. This card is absolutely stunning! I love the beautiful patterned paper and the bling. I LOVE the woven ribbon, I have never seen that before on a card and it is awesome! The recipient of this card is going to love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, your card is amazingly beautiful! So is your blog :)
    Thank you so much for your comment to my blog for the Design To Color and Doodle Dragon Blog Hop :) You made me smile and I just had to hop over to check out your blog and now I am a follower!!!! Can't wait to see what you create next.

    Hugs

    Rhea

    PassionatePaperCreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. Loving the vintage pinks.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete